It’s time to get ready for Christmas!

mmss

Adriana: una ricamatrice appassionata di arti manuali che ha iniziato ad apprendere fin da quando era bambina. E proprio ricordando i suoi esordi, ora insegna anche ai più piccoli le tecniche del ricamo, del macramè, del decoupage, della tessitura, dell’uncinetto, della creazione di bambole, di bigiotteria e di splendide decorazioni natalizie.

Tanti laboratori divertenti (e utili!) per adulti e bambini, a partire dal mese di novembre. A Sunflower, ovviamente! (info@sunflowerfirenze.it – 055 274 1095)

—————————————–

Adriana: an amazing embroiderer passionate about manual arts that she started learning since she was a child. Recalling those times, now she teaches also children the techniques of embroidery, macrame, decoupage, weaving, crochet, the creation of dolls, jewelery and beautiful Christmas decorations.

Many fun (and useful!) labs for adults and children, starting these days. At Sunflower, of course! (info@sunflowerfirenze.it 055 274 1095)

12 thoughts on “It’s time to get ready for Christmas!

1. Yvonne says:

I have enjoyed this book. There are ptaretns for beginners as well as those more advanced. I have made the sunflower clock on the front cover 10 times. I purchased this copy because I misplaced my first one and had had 2 requests for the clock for Christmas. I’m almost done with the second since my seller got it to me so quickly. Like plastic canvas and looking for fun ptaretns, you can’t go wrong with this book. Want to start plastic canvas, this is a good book to start with because the ptaretns get more advanced as your skills grow.

2. http://www.sdelaempozdravlenie.ru/ says:

And the Greeks will be saying like Dubai, Iceland “Bite me !” Ouhhhhh! What you gonna do Europe if I don’t pay ? Foreclose the Acropolis ? European jerks from the ECB. It’s like it was a surprise. It ain’t. It’s really really old news. A good excuse to explain the coming chaos. “We didn’t know.” Bull.

3. http://www.ionicbathfootdetox.com/ says:

This is a masterful work of art. I can barely believe it. How do you think up all those wonderful little touches to include? I think that's what's missing in my scrapping. For me, lots of times it really is about the little things, those touches make me happy.

4. car insurance quotes says:

, I don’t like to pick against my team. If I have doubts, I prefer to just watch the game. The Rams game is one we should win but we played so terribly against them at home, it’s not an easy call.And I flashback on the second game against them in 2010 when Singletary did everybody a huge favor by starting Troy Smith. If he hadn’t, he’d still be the coach.Anyway, I’ll take a flyer anyway, 20-13 Niners..

5. http://www.alannaeileen.net/ says:

Benedict is a great seller. Even though how little the thing that you’re buying from him, he’ll accommodate you until you get your product, and even after. Very friendly too. I’ve got friends who were able to buy iPods from him, and it’s great!! A great guy to deal with, you’ll know that no hanky panky is being done!! Cheers benedict!!

6. http://www.nikestoreshoesjapan.com/ says:

Hi Tom,Thank you so much for sharing your ideas. Another one would be to refinance your house to get some extra cash and sell of some of the unwanted stuff, including jewelry.Visualize and cut your expenses. One needs to understand why do they do it. It is to easy to live in debt as everybody else does it.

7. http://www.littleflowerstationery.com/ says:

First entertained, then relaxedAu choix:!?….By the way, si je puis m’exprimer ainsi, la lecture des romans de Nathalie Rheims me relaxe plus, qu’elle m’ « entertained ».Divertir n’a pas le même contenu, pour moi, que le verbe anglais to entertain.

8. http://allweb.space/google.com.sa says:

I need a stud finder. I went to hang a curtain rod when I first moved in and… it just… came out of the drywall… ON THE SIDE OF THE WINDOW how can there not be a stud there? I know nothing of construction but I feel like… there should be wood. Alongside the window.Every time you post a new project I look around my house glumly and turns the lights off.

9. http://www./ says:

20% is a pretty extreme H? Hey, but if you do not need the money f? R something else, then go f? They r. If you are wise in your 20 age, 10-15% are you just fine. The chances are good that your 401k plan k? Can invest only in mutual. The good news is that they require no maintenance from you. To ensure that each fund you invest in a fund with no sales charge, to ensure that the expense ratio is below 1%, is to try. A little over 1% is not too bad, but the smaller the better.